Look what won best at show at the EFEST this weekend.

My brain hurts thinking of how a bike that is another model Suzuki with an EFE engine can be classed as an EFE, but then in the same line of thought, is my Harris EFE, an 'EFE'? There obviously needs to be a committee meeting to sort out a true definition of an EFE in order to clearly answer the question: 'What is an EFE?' Or maybe not.....O.o

24 minutes ago, Dezza said:

My brain hurts thinking of how a bike that is another model Suzuki with an EFE engine can be classed as an EFE, but then in the same line of thought, is my Harris EFE, an 'EFE'? There obviously needs to be a committee meeting to sort out a true definition of an EFE in order to clearly answer the question: 'What is an EFE?' Or maybe not.....O.o

Efe would be a efe with a efe engine. Harris with a efe Lump is a efe powered Harris. Once the efe Lump isn't involved it gets a bit silly as it's missing the crucial ingredient.

37 minutes ago, homer said:

How about H*nda with EFE engine. In my mind it is not EFE :S

I believe that the bit with the VIN on (ie frame) is THE bike, whatever engine it has in it is a side issue :stop:

That would be like me entering my GS into a bandit show FFS :TB:

Edited by 370steve
  • Like 1

Maybe there can be two EFE clubs to sort this out: 1) The Peoples EFE Club of the UK (bikes with EFE frames) and 2) The EFE Club of the UK People (for bikes with EFE engines)? Oh fuck, what about bikes with both EFE engines and EFE frames? I'm just going for a lie down now until my carer arrivesO.o

2 hours ago, Dezza said:

I may be being overly simplistic but it's an EF if the VIN code says EF, if it doesn't it isn't. Seems to me that the engine is only used as a reference so often because it was the best bit of the bikes when they were new.

• Like 1

BRIAN: Are you the Judean People's Front  The Peoples EFE Club of the UK?

REG: Fuck off!

BRIAN: What?

REG: Judean People's Front The people's EFE Club of the UK. We're the People's Front of Judea The EFE Club of the UK! Judean People's Front The Peoples EFE Club of the UK. Cawk.

FRANCIS: Wankers.

BRIAN: Can I... join your group?

REG: No. Piss off. 

• Like 5