Info on this 750

Hi, a local guy is looking to swap this 94 750 with 30k on the clocks for my bandit 600 20k on the clocks. I'm quite interested but not 100% sure, other than it being in fairly good condition and having owned it for 9 years, he doesn't know much about it so I thought I'd ask here.

Just wondering a couple things, are these fairings/graphics original and is there anything I should look out for when I go to view?

Also what are these like to live with?

Cheers

e7251eeca50ce82d84dd534faaa302c2.0.jpg

Think the smokin Joe's fairings were only standard on some 90s Gurls blouse's.

Going to go and view the bike and might do the trade if it's in decent condition. It is water cooled. It's got a full stainless system with a micron can I think.

Around 30 more hp and 10 less kgs xD

Cheers for the input (y)

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, Not standard graphics tho they look cool.  Good bikes to live with but as mentioned can make yer hands and wrist numb at low speeds, anything above 55mph are good tho. Just check the usual things on older bikes.   Much better than a 600 blandit any day of the week. Good fuel range as they hold 4.5 gallons too. loads of mod on this forum for this model. seats are a bit wider tho so if ya short in the leg, where some high heels. Laters