Spoked rims for B12 fitment

Good afternoon all,

My first post here, so hello to you all. 

I'm after some knowledge that someone here undoubtedly will have. I've seen a couple of pictures of a B12 with spoked wheels/rims, does anybody know what rims will fit in a standard frame? modification isn't out of the question, but will have to be twin disc still.

Thanks in advance!

Spoked wheels? Have deep pockets and/or wheel building skills:) Twin front disc - Z1000, 900, gs750, some Ducati air cooled models, KTM adventure. Rear disc the same, if you can afford them as the prices of even just hubs are silly, probably because the brown seat cover exhaust bandage bearded lot fit them on much that they ruin.

• Like 3

You're unlikely to find any wheels (or anything else for that matter) that 'just bolts on' unless it has been made specifically for that model as an after market product (wheels will be VERY expensive) or someone has already modifed/made up a set for that bike (expensive).

45 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Hard to find but I believe the simplest fit would be Kwaka Zephyr 1100 spoked rims.

I passed up a pair on blag for £300 a couple of years ago and am still kicking myself of it. :(

same problem I had with the triumph wheels  only 4.5 inch rear rim, I wanted to have decent tyre size so I had a 5.5 inch stainless rim made!!!   That cost £300 on its own.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:o