Slabbie 520 Chain + Sprockets

GadgetBoy

Hi All,

Have had a good rummage through past posts here and cant find the answer so here goes...

Ive got and '87 slabbie with a metmachex swingarm, CMA wheels and what looks like a modified standard slabbie sprocket carrier. Its always run 530 chain and sprockets but i would like to change this to a 520.

My question is, has anyone got any info on 520 rear sprockets which fit? Or is it a case of going to Talon engineering for a one off? Ive got a 13T 520 front which fits.

the rear sprocket I have removed is as follows:

42T, 530 Gauge, PCD 110mm, 5 stud, 87mm inside hole diameter. 

Many thanks! 

GadgetBoy

Not sure I would trust anyone with that. Seems like the JT steel sprocket code JTR823 is correct in everry way except only comes in 41, 45 and 46T. Hope Talon will come back to me this week with some options which aren't too expensive! 

21 hours ago, Dezza said:

Sprocket blanks are available in all sizes so if you or someone you can trust can get the holes the right size and in the right place then the world is your spider crab (more interesting than lobstersO.o).

Quick update for anyone wanting to do the same, Talon have got back to me just now with good news. 

They hold a 42T aluminium sprocket in gold  :tu 

Turns out is an early SV650 made to 520 guage for the mini twins race series.  42T, 520 Gauge, PCD 110mm, 5 stud, 87mm inside hole diameter. 

approx £30 delivered. Will confirm it all fits when it arrives 

Edited by GadgetBoy
typo