SV1000S BOTTOM YOKE

Hi, thanks for the answer but what I was after is the fork diameter of the aluminium stanchion where it clamps in to the bottom yoke. Basically I'm trying to fit GSXR1000 K1 forks in to GSXR1100 front end. On a Harris Mag 4. I bought some GSXR1000 yokes but found them to be bent when fitting them. B*ll*cks !! Just want some cheap yokes to try out my options and feasibility. cheers

Hi, now that I've been told that TL forks are RWU I've binned the idea of using a TL yoke. Basically I'm trying to fit a GSXR1000 K1 front end on to my Harris which has a GSXR1100L front on it now. Really wanted Ohlins but they are getting fookin expensive now ! The 1000's are shorter so I've got some top extenders made but the GSXR1000 bottom yoke I bought is bent ! 

1 hour ago, Wagola said:

Hi, now that I've been told that TL forks are RWU I've binned the idea of using a TL yoke. Basically I'm trying to fit a GSXR1000 K1 front end on to my Harris which has a GSXR1100L front on it now. Really wanted Ohlins but they are getting fookin expensive now ! The 1000's are shorter so I've got some top extenders made but the GSXR1000 bottom yoke I bought is bent ! 

TL forks are USD..??? SV forks are RWU..

TLR yoke for sale in for sale section:tuBUT K1 1000 are 54 mm TL are 55 MM ;)

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2019 at 12:27 PM, fatblokeonbandit said:

Like i said there are loads of 54mm k series yokes that are the same, have a another look at the chart.. also dont forget the top hat spacer for the top yoke to take up the diferance in  stem diameters..:tu

Had a look at the chart again and went for a GSXR600K1 yoke as per the list but its wrong, I think. Early GSXR600K series have RWU forks ?

On 8/18/2019 at 12:27 PM, fatblokeonbandit said:

Like i said there are loads of 54mm k series yokes that are the same, have a another look at the chart.. also dont forget the top hat spacer for the top yoke to take up the diferance in  stem diameters..:tu

Had a look at the chart again and went for a GSXR600K1 yoke as per the list but its wrong, I think. Early GSXR600K series have RWU forks ?