Turbo fuel pipe ??

Hi there I'm in the middle of building my gsxr 750 turbo and was wondering what fuel pipe to use now that I'll be using a fuel pump? But the t pieces on the carbs are only plastic so wasn't sure about the pressure, and if I wouldn't crush the t pieces. Thanks for any help 

In answer to the question, the plastic t pieces are fine

Why are the floats of any relevance whatsoever I have no idea? Different material, not under any pressure from the fuel pump at all, the pressure they are under is from boost/air pressure and is less than the fuel pressure in the pipes, and they are sealed and have pressure on the inside acting against the outside pressure. 

I dont understand the need to mention them and wouldnt worry

• Like 1
1 hour ago, MeanBean49 said:

In answer to the question, the plastic t pieces are fine

Why are the floats of any relevance whatsoever I have no idea? Different material, not under any pressure from the fuel pump at all, the pressure they are under is from boost/air pressure and is less than the fuel pressure in the pipes, and they are sealed and have pressure on the inside acting against the outside pressure. 

I dont understand the need to mention them and wouldnt worry

The point is there are far more fragile things than the tee's ie. the floats or the carb tops! And contrary to your statement 'floats have pressure inside' - they do not - just atmospheric from when they were moulded and so they have to cope with external atmospheric air pressure plus boost pressure.

39 minutes ago, Gixer1460 said:

The point is there are far more fragile things than the tee's ie. the floats or the carb tops! And contrary to your statement 'floats have pressure inside' - they do not - just atmospheric from when they were moulded and so they have to cope with external atmospheric air pressure plus boost pressure.

They do have pressure inside!!

What happens if you try and squeeze a bottle with the lid on underwater? The trapped air acts to resist the crushing, same in a float. Yes it will compress but it will take more pressure than if they were oper to atmosphere, just like the outside of a fuel pipe. And a good condition carb top isnt weak and also subject to less pressure than the fuel t's.

But go ahead keep adding more poor answers to questions that werent asked