New Member 750M restoration

Ringo

Hi all

Thought I would introduce myself before bombarding you with questions.. I'm from Whitchurch in North Shropshire and have been asked by my brother in law to get his 750 back on the road, he's owned it for 12 years but it's been sat for the last 6 years. I'm hoping fuel evaporation will be the only issue so we are starting with rebuilding the carbs. Cheers

IMG_20190803_074319.jpg

• Like 2

I'll try and get some pics of the damage but from what I've been told it's goosed. Someone has tried to resin fill the damage after cross threading a pilot. If anyone has a spare no 1 body or set spare I would appreciate their help.

5 hours ago, Ringo said:

I'll try and get some pics of the damage but from what I've been told it's goosed. Someone has tried to resin fill the damage after cross threading a pilot. If anyone has a spare no 1 body or set spare I would appreciate their help.

You will be able to post a wanted ad after 50 posts:) I have just posted a carb to another OSS member in Norway for exactly the same reason but the only carb spares I have are for the 1100 EFE. Someone else may have a knackered set of 750M bst38mm carbs though with the bit you need.

• 2 weeks later...