7/11 adapter bracket drawing - wtd

RickC

1 hour ago, baldrick said:

im also looking for the sizes of this, if anyone has them

Hi Baldrick,

I plan to pull my engine down, I have a friend that I can lean on for some Cad work, I'll post a drawing up once I have them, might take me a month or so.

Cheers,

Rick

• Like 1
13 hours ago, yoshi said:

hi rick I think the breather box on top of the cam cover is a tight   fit  may need a bit of work on the frame there from what I can remember   

yoshi

Yoshi,

The 1100 engine is tight in the 1100 frame so it wouldn't surprise me if that is the case, Thanks for the heads up.

Rick

• Like 1

I can understand using a cad drawing for a “complete” motor mount plate fab.... but just for the lower mids ???    you already have the frame hole centers on your original bracket...,surely you can make the one remaining hole 9_9   or are you just lazy ?

• Like 1

I can understand using a cad drawing for a “complete” motor mount plate fab.... but just for the lower mids ???    you already have the frame hole centers on your original bracket...,surely you can make the one remaining hole 9_9   or are you just lazy ?

Yes I could make one, I spent two days making an 15mm thick aluminium dovetail as part of my apprenticeship, but I would rather spend the time on something else, the cost 

of a pair  water jet cut out of stainless or alloy is well worth me not doing it and I get to support a fairly priced local business that doesn't rip off locals wanting small project jobs done

in between their larger jobs.

11 hours ago, Gammaboy said:

Unfortunately, i've discovered that I've got it as a mastercam file, which i can't open. sorry.

No worries,

Thanks for taking the time to look.

I will put one up once I get it drawn  up, cut and proved.

Cheers,

Rick

7 hours ago, baldrick said:

why not just post up the dimensions?

from the bottom bolt centres

I can do that, I have to pull out the 750 engine and finish stripping the 1100 engine down to a bare case so it may be a week

or three depending on what else I have going on.

• Like 1