harris magnum 2 katana 1100 motor

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Dezza said:

The headlight looks a little like the ones sold for Hond@ cbr/vfr 400 s. How is it attached to the bike? Is it on the fairing itself or is it on a bracket so it can remain in situ when the fairing is removed?

It is the same style vfr headlight , it's in a frame, I have made alloy strip brackets x4 that are riveted to fairing and  they attach to the headlamp frame with m6 bolts Dezza, I have test fitted so will clean the brackets up and paint them black 

20190927_164912.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Been working on build again , just need a few parts to arrive . Had scrubs fitted many thanks yoshi Johnny :tu

So now need my mrs to give me a lift getting bike off the stands 

Trying a belly pan ? Unsure might give my mate Carl  SFC see if he has any thing else .

Think I am happy with this for now 9_9

20191024_182629.jpg

20191024_182756.jpg

20191024_182700.jpg

20191024_183032.jpg

• Like 2
On 10/29/2019 at 5:51 PM, clivegto said:

Ash what do you use in your fizz tank, it looks proper fizzy. 

ultrasonic carb cleaner fluid  from Eblag mate gallon lasts ages , i add 10% of the total tank capacity  as per instructions , i turn carbs ever 15mins heat at 60 degres c usually run machine for an hour so get on with other jobs while it does its thing