Gsx1100rw ignition maps

I have bought myself an ignitech unit for my gsx1100rw engine , the people from ignitech made a promise that a stock ignition map would be loaded into the unit , still does anyone have some sort of map for me?  just in case ...

Edited by Crazylien

Alright ! Thank

58 minutes ago, Gixer1460 said:

For a 4V engine its conservative - could go higher sooner and taller then back off ie. 1k - 10 deg, 1.5k - 15 deg, 2k - 20deg, 3k - 35 deg, 4k - 40 deg, 5k - 35 deg then flat line?

Thanks for the Intel . I might try that . I was thinking to keep this map as primary to get my carbs tuned en once she runs well on that I might try to play around on the second map . 

Sensible option! How many 'load sites' does the software allow you? Most people tend to try spacing them equally over the rev range although most of the action happens between cranking speed and 4k. So if you had 10x  rpm sites you could start at 500 and every 500 to 4k with last at 10 or 11k - you need the resolution low down as that is where the small changes are occuring. Good systems will interpolate between load sites so having nothing between 4 and 10k isn't an issue as it'll be the same regardless. Its more fun button pressing than cutting, filing, screwing and getting greasy (sometimes) LOL!

As far as I know timing can be set every 500 rpm . Started sorting electrics on my kitchen table today . Just realised that the "pass" button on the handlebars has it own wire instead of sharing it with the wire of high-beam . And I still have one light in the dash from low feul warning that will not be used , so I might use that to wire in a ignition map switch and a light to show in witch map I'm currently ....