1 cylinder running cooler

Blue

What would cause no.3 cylinder to run cooler? I’ve been chasing this problem, I went out on my bike (1127 with 38mm’s it was set up on a Dyno & has covered about 600 miles) all seemed ok then it felt like I was running out of fuel. I switched over to reserve but it got slowly worse, it wouldn’t tick over when I came to a roundabout. Today I stripped the carbs & cleaned out the mains & pilots, then fired it up. 3 cylinders running around 60* but no.3 only 40* I checked plug which seemed ok but changed it anyway. I think I could hear it kicking in whilst ticking over trying to run on 4. Coil? Valves? What do you reckon? 

Did you clean out the small holes by butterfly's? I spray brake cleaner through carbs to make sure all ways are clear.might be worth trying putting your hand over carb intake while running to see if its shifts any blockage.compression test will eliminate valves also try swapping 2&3 plug leads and see if problems shift to cylinder 2 will eliminate plug/lead problem

Ah I’ll have to check that, it didn’t make any difference swapping the lead over from no.2. I also squirted some wd40 into the pod filter which seemed to drop the temperature a little 

Edited by Blue