Suzuki Classic Bike Trackday June 29th

Paulm

Well,another great weekend at Cadwell Park. The Suzuki only trackday was great,lots of lovely Suzuki’s to look at.Classic Motorcycle Mechanics trackday today didn’t seem to have much attendance compared to the Suzuki one which was very well attended by trackdayers and public alike. Thanks to all who put your bikes on the stand,here’s to the next one.

Cheers

Paul

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, Billythekidd said:

What a cracking, weekend, lovely bit of track time and great company, sorry I never got round to putting the bike on the stand but seemed to have something wrong with it after every session haha! Roll on the next one

Nice to meet you Billy & drink beer lol.

50 minutes ago, Billythekidd said:

What a cracking, weekend, lovely bit of track time and great company, sorry I never got round to putting the bike on the stand but seemed to have something wrong with it after every session haha! Roll on the next one

No worries mate,was nice to meet you and  @dupersunc, a good time was had by all.

Anybody happen to find my numberplate lying around by any chance :)

The sun must have been so hot it softened the stickies on the back..I wondered why the bill gave me a funny look as I rode through Horncastle on the way home!!!

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Anybody happen to find my numberplate lying around by any chance :)

The sun must have been so hot it softened the stickies on the back..I wondered why the bill gave me a funny look as I rode through Horncastle on the way home!!!

No don't think it was left on the grass, maybe it blew off on the way to Horncastle.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...