Suzuki Classic Bike Trackday June 29th

Paulm

1 hour ago, dupersunc said:

I'll be there from Friday afternoon too.   Are we going to try and set-up near the OSS stand?

Duncan

Greenish silver VW T5 ,  Black Slabbie 7/11,  Pink Carnation in button hole.

Haha, hope your profile picture is a recent one!! Yeah sounds like a plan, big white Citroen with Bennet's Landscaping on the side, thigh high pvc boot.

On 6/1/2019 at 10:34 AM, dupersunc said:

I'll be there on Saturday waiting vulture like for a track space to appear. Happy to have my bike on the stand otherwise.

At this very moment in time, it looks as though my Saturday space may be available... I shall know for definite within 48 hours...

10 minutes ago, zedhead said:

At this very moment in time, it looks as though my Saturday space may be available... I shall know for definite within 48 hours...

That's a real bummer. I'm sorted for Saturday now though thanks.  

Do you need bike help to make it Saturday?

12 minutes ago, Rene EFE said:

I have the Slingshot as a backup and Kev to use on the sunday, so that should be fine for the stand. Hardly showbike-material, but at least is no trailerqueen..

Bikes don’t have to be clean and shiny to be shown Rene,and if they arrive on a trailer or van or are show bikes only,it don’t matter to me as long as people bring them along, all helps to show what we are doing:)

2 hours ago, Paulm said:

Ok boys and girls,we don’t look to have many bikes for the stand,so I would really appreciate the trackday people putting their bikes on the stand between sessions and also anyone who is coming along for the day too.

Happy to do that Paul, but I'm running tyre warmers so you'll have a noisy generator to entertain the crowds too.

As intimated earlier, I'll not be able to take my space on track on Saturday, so it's up for grabs if anyone wants a play?...

Let me know and I'll forward on the paperwork ;-)

EDIT - Looks like it's been snapped up by a mover and shaker in the OSS world ;-)

Edited by zedhead
Just cos
  • Like 1