Suzuki Classic Bike Trackday June 29th

Paulm

Ok I know there is a thread further down the page, we can have a stand at this event,so I’m going to book some space for us,anyone interested? Those of you who are doing the trackday,it would be nice if you could park your bikes at the stand between sessions,we can camp there all weekend so can take in the trackday on the Sunday as well.

Guest YoshiJohnny

I will bring the Wiener or the Harris.. won't be on track but happy to park the bike on the stand all weekend

Thanks for sorting this @PaulmI have been stupid busy and meant to start a thread ages ago.. you are the best x

4 hours ago, YoshiJohnny said:

I will bring the Wiener or the Harris.. won't be on track but happy to park the bike on the stand all weekend

Thanks for sorting this @PaulmI have been stupid busy and meant to start a thread ages ago.. you are the best x

I know:D:D, keep them coming boys and girls.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, minx said:

Possible ... just need to get the slabby back to the doctor for some voodoo hoodoo then I'll have 2 on the road. Do they need to be on the stand the whole weekend @Paulm?

Nope, not unless you want to Sarah, just come along and park up on the stand.

• Like 1
On 6/1/2019 at 10:34 AM, dupersunc said:

I've booked the Sunday.

I'll be there on Saturday waiting vulture like for a track space to appear. Happy to have my bike on the stand otherwise.

Duncan.

Not a problem,just come and find us,also be nice to have the trackday bikes parked on the stand between sessions.

Ok boys and girls, this event is free to spectate and camp at all weekend so come along and say hello at the OSS stand, I’m sure the Classic  Motorcycle Mechanics trackday on the Sunday will have lots of interesting machinery to look at/watch as well, the OSS stand will be there all weekend, if you come along to visit on a OSS I’m sure we can find room to park a few extra on the stand while you are there. 

• 3 weeks later...

Little bit more info, the Friday trackday boys should be finished and gone by 5pm,i’ll be there from around 3pm. The track bar isn’t open on the Friday night but will be on Saturday night,so bring beer! Anyone wants my number pm me and i’ll let you have it. See ya all there.

• Like 1