no neutral light

370steve

Right, need help with electrickery please, after fitting the M-unit and having removed the fuze box, i cant get the neutral light to come on?

i still have the stock B12 neutral switch with four wires connected to the harness with earth, red/black & green/black both to the ecu, blue goes straight to the dash LED.

i am getting no light either in or out of gear!  if i put feed (+12v) through the blue wire to the dash i get the lamp to light. so that bit is working ok.

i have tried two good neutral switches.

is there a wire bodge that i dont know about, for after removal of the clutch/sidestand diode?

Are you confident the wires are going to the correct places?

If your getting light with a direct feed then I would suggest one of those cables is in the wrong place or your earth is not good. 

Failing that if it's original wiring cables coukd have corroded 

4 hours ago, Ben Slabby said:

The red/black and green/black can be ignored. They're connected to the CDI on a stock blandit and allegedly retardignition in the first two gears, or some shit. 

Do you have +12v to the other side of the lamp so you can actually switch it to ground? 

Now i know i can ignore the other two wires, sorting it wont be a problem :) cheers for the answer