Draw through turbo

what carb are you using ?   my old draw through rayjay had  hsr42 with the 2.3 needle / seat kit , holley red fuel pump and regulator 1-3 psi fed by pingel tap . this was a deadhead set-up as there was no return to the fuel tank .  looked cool but ran like a draw through ..... poor cruise on the street and ran bloody hot in the summer.

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, clivegto said:

When using a draw through set up do you need a fuel presure regulator before the carb.

If you use gravity drain then No

If you use a pump yes otherwise it will pis down your carb

I used this one in the past but decided to go gravitydrain after two broken down pumps.

https://www.Eblag.co.uk/itm/1-5-psi-Adjustable-Fuel-Pressure-Regulator-Carburetor-Carb-Kit-8mm-Hose-2018-UK/253868667771?hash=item3b1bc0737b:g:7ckAAOSwO95bmoUS

10 hours ago, Leblowski said:

I used this one in the past but decided to go gravitydrain after two broken down pumps.

https://www.Eblag.co.uk/itm/1-5-psi-Adjustable-Fuel-Pressure-Regulator-Carburetor-Carb-Kit-8mm-Hose-2018-UK/253868667771?hash=item3b1bc0737b:g:7ckAAOSwO95bmoUS

What do you mean with <<gravity drain>>?

I run my draw thru setup with HSR and H*nd* CBR 600 fuel pump, that's running in pulse mode and does not create a constant pressure.

Would like to remove the pump, if it's possible to get the system working without it.

4 minutes ago, Nickel said:

What do you mean with <<gravity drain>>?

I run my draw thru setup with HSR and H*nd* CBR 600 fuel pump, that's running in pulse mode and does not create a constant pressure.

Would like to remove the pump, if it's possible to get the system working without it.

It means without a fuel pump, i ran my kwaksuki like this with great results.

I also installed the biggest floatseat and needle available

It made 230 bhp at the wheel and did not run lean on wot so good enough for me 

Edited by Leblowski
7 hours ago, Leblowski said:

It means without a fuel pump, i ran my kwaksuki like this with great results.

I also installed the biggest floatseat and needle available

It made 230 bhp at the wheel and did not run lean on wot so good enough for me 

Used both pumped and non pumped with my Kawazuki - tank was fitted with twin non vac. Kwak taps - plenty flow into an S&S Shorty.

Didn't much like the Facet pump - only used it to race.

On 4/7/2019 at 10:31 PM, Leblowski said:

How good is the regulator? How much fuel flow does it handle?