2019 Lincolnshire wolds run 4th may

philwright

I have attended this event at east Kirby for the past few years ,i previously got tickets from Skellingthorpe and district MCC...been searching how to get tickets for this years do on 4th may but cant seem to find any info on where to get tickets from, you can i think sign in on the day but to avoid queues i've always pre-booked, anyone advise with any info please?...its a really good run with loads of interesting stuff on display, oh and the lanc usually gets fired up for a taxi in the afternoon.

14 hours ago, Sheep said:

I believe Viz and Minx are interested in this 

I’m so far beyond being not interested in this it could appear that I am, as for minx, well I’d never speak for her unless told to do so by her.... and even then it’d be under duress.

Maybe someone else can shed some light on it for you.....

• Like 1

Sorry Viz,I am sure I saw a post on another social media site stating an interest....further investigation shows it was actually my workmates girlfriend who did...the power of Arsebook strikes again.

I shall withdraw back the naughty corner ;)

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Sorry Viz,I am sure I saw a post on another social media site stating an interest....further investigation shows it was actually my workmates girlfriend who did...the power of Arsebook strikes again.

I shall withdraw back the naughty corner ;)

So your saying you confuse your mates girlfreind with Viz? Feel for her the poor lass, Viz isnt even good looking for a bloke, haha

• Like 2