Bandit specials

Like all bandits, it'll be perfect to let the owners lack of imagination and lack of taste run riot. Defo wouldn't look at shit fighters mag for inspiration either, unless the inspiration is for pink bolts, cam to cam links and general Halfords tat.

• Like 2
On 4/5/2019 at 7:38 AM, K.H.I said:

Like all bandits, it'll be perfect to let the owners lack of imagination and lack of taste run riot. Defo wouldn't look at shit fighters mag for inspiration either, unless the inspiration is for pink bolts, cam to cam links and general Halfords tat.

Maybe I joined that party later then most of you did. But I remember some cool ones. Blue frame, white paint, MV single sider etc. Another single sided green one with zx12 forks, quite liked them. The ferrari one had some cool details to it.

Cool build, unfortunately project stopped.

• Like 1

Unfortunately i do remember that Ferrari bandit, very o.c.c.  and  maximum cringe. Doubt that there are any Ferrari's running round with bandit stickers on them. Fortunately I think the bandit world reached critical mass after that hilarious bandit/vtr/crash helmet lash up.