Crankcase venting idea

An unusual thought I had on venting the crank case.  Could i vent the hoses straight to the exhaust about midway (I have a full exhaust).  The idea being that the exhaust would work as a venturi to keep a negative pressure in the crankcase.  But also that any sludge would get boiled off or burned up.  Not sure how it would work in practice - whether it would be hot enough and whether it would smoke like a bastard.

I think you will need an actual venturi pipe and a check valve thingy installed in your exhaust system. 

Otherwise - in my head - you will be sucking hot exhaust gasses into your engine in the downward stroke. 

Could be wrong,  but looking at the P.A.I.R.S design currently implemented on the engine they all have vacuum operated valves and flap valves.

Again... First thought.

Yes those valves can be used - they need to go in the collector to get maximum draw and with an exhaust having no back pressure - Ken Cooper used on his drag bikes for years! They ain't called anti backfire valves for no reason - an open line to the crankcase with highly volatile air / oil vapours from the exhaust could blow the crankcase apart quite spectacularly! And as the vapours do contain oil, you'll have a constant blue haze behind you!