Carb rebuild kits and fuel tap kit

Okay finally got round to doing some work on the project setup a remote fuel tank and hooked up the vacuum gauges balanced the carbs to a degree but getting fuel coming out of the overflows but running a lot better I know it's probably going to mean carbs back off and floats replacing and seals but what is weird when I reconnected the tank it was running as if starved of fuel and nothing coming out of the overflows I'm guessing that the tap needs a rebuild as well where is best for the kits 

As for the fuel tap, you can easily test it. just connect the outlet to an empty can, apply vacuum to the diaphragm   and  see if the fuel flows.

The floats valves are a little harder. I got some aftermarket, just more needles and also original from japan.. had problems with all.

I made a test set-up to find out from all the valves and housings the "PP" (perfect pair).

To stop carbs pissing out fuel nothing works like oem needle float valves. Some say Wemoto (made in Japan which is good) but i haven't tried them yet. Im yet to find an aftermarket that doesnt fail in a 24hr flood test (one set took almost an hour to start flooding each time - odd)

To test just set up the remote tank, turn on the fuel and leave for 24 hrs...note the change in level in the tank (and the pool of fuel on the work bench)

Edited by wsn03