Paulm

Rossco

SamJaffa

Dvecara

Dezmeister

Simbec

Sibag

Clivegto

We also have Fatblokes Tpot,which I will bring with me,possibly Dezza for a day,Weeman hopefully if he can get the time off from work.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a reprieve from my original plans,  so I'm up for this bud.  will have the comp bike project,  and the Eblag TAT Blandit.

usual service resumes,  Genny,Fridge and microwave will be on site for the use of.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Bow said:

I have a reprieve from my original plans,  so I'm up for this bud.  will have the comp bike project,  and the Eblag TAT Blandit.

usual service resumes,  Genny,Fridge and microwave will be on site for the use of.

Good man Bow, we should be in double figures now with the bikes.

Ok boys and girls,we can’t get into Donnington until 7pm on the Friday,I have no idea why as I haven’t been told, I’m sure there will be a hell of a queue to get in at that time so i’ll Probably get there late afternoon and just wait it out, Haven’t been told what time for anyone coming on Saturday morning but it’s normally 8am,if I find out anything different i’ll let you know. Anyone who doesn’t have my number message me and  i’ll let you have it so you can give me a call as you arrive so I can give you your entrance tickets. Entrance is at the Paddock Entrance gate

What a great weekend,thanks to all that came along with their bikes for the stand,much appreciated. Having everyone able to camp behind the stand was great.Hopefully everyone will put their pics on here.As Clive said @Dezmeisterfound the love for his fine looking Turbo EFE on the the parade laps and seemed to have a fascination for frogs............ The stand got plenty of attention over the weekend so we must be doing something right,here’s to the next one.

• Like 3