GS750 GEAR DISPLAY

hi folks.... i have a 77 gs750 ... my problem is the gear display .. only half the gear display number shows up..im missing some vertical display lights on the numbers... can this be repaired or what part do i need to replace...its not a big problem just a bit annoying .....any info greatly appreciated.... thanks

You can fit one of the Eblag ones, takes a bit of jiggery pokery.

I have one to fit when I get a minute, first one I got didn't work, after waiting weeks for it to get here from China. Mind you, cost a couple of quid posted.

I've also a better repair scheme using an off the shelf 7 segment LED and diodes which I may try sometime.

You can get NOS genuine ones from a place in the US but you're looking at £60 plus shipping.

52 minutes ago, bomberone said:

If you're after used ones, the smaller GSX twins had the gear indicator too.. perhaps easier to source than a replacement GS one?. It has the single window display though, whilst some GS's had the adjacent numbers display i believe.

my is the single window original gs750 gear display....is it an awkward job swopping them out as my spannering skills would nt be that great?? thanks lads