Compressor map

So I bought a T25 off of an old Nissan 300zx for my bandit. The guy I purchased it from was kind enough to plot the map for me based on this information- 

Idle RPM- 1,200

Redline RPM- 11,500

Planned boost- 7psi-14psi

Displacement- 1216cc

I think I'm in range- but not exactly sure. Can anyone help break this down for me?  

image.png

3 hours ago, Gixer1460 said:

And forget a 11500 redline - doubt it will ever get over 10k - mine makes max power between 8.5-9k

Looks like 15lb airflow at 1.6 pressure ratio looks about bang on ideal for max efficiency?

Ok so hypothetically, if I lowered my max rpm to say 9k, would that bring the rightmost points back over to the left a bit? Also, am I correct in thinking that each pound of airflow is equivalent to 10ish hp? 

1 hour ago, Gixer1460 said:

i'm not too skilled in reading compressor maps and have never seen that rule of thumb but Google says it is a good guide - I'm guessing atmospheric would be added, putting you in the 200-225hp region which seems about right for a T25?

Talked to the guy who plotted the map again and he said that is correct. Looks like I’m in business! Can always upgrade eventually