750WR born again

Hi!:)

Winter is about to end, so it would be nice to get ready for spring. By registering at OSS, I showed you my WR. Or rather a conglomerate of grids from WR.

The motorcycle was the base of the part, probably if I did not bend over his fate today, he would not have much left of it. A few things were missing, a few things I did not like. The electrical installation was in shreds and incomplete. Carburetors were covered with shit, there was a lot of work with them. The rest of the mechanics were holding up. When I painted the wheels, I replaced the bearings in them, I put on a new front tire. A new battery and start the engine

The finale is like a photo. He underwent technical tests yesterday. On Friday, I will collect the license plate and buy insurance.

PS: Painting will change, but first I have to ride it:)

poczatek wr.jpg

wr 2.jpg

wr3.jpg

wr4.jpg

wr5.jpg

wr6.jpg

wrfina.jpg

Edited by Losiu
  • Like 3
  • 2 months later...

I forgot to show that the motorcycle normally goes for recreational trips :) After painting, I have already visited Germany, and I did not have time for photos: P Old church in the Czech Republic, snow in the Giant Mountains :)

snieg.jpg

kosciol.jpg

laka.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, sev said:

what's the seat unit?

Is the coolant expansion tank in the normal place on the back of the subframe or did you have to move it?

:)

I do not know: P I bought this motorcycle in this condition as in the first photos in this topic. Subframe under the seat is cut and the original fluid reservoir is in the seat. The rear lamp definitely comes with RGV 250 :)