turbo oil line restrictor.......

69chris

hey guys,

finally got the bike together enough to start..............................oil's leaking out of exhaust, as expected as iv yet to sort restrictor out.......................although thats not for the want of trying !!!!!

i started out with 3 banjos and 2 taps.........im now down to 1 banjo that doesn't have a broken tap in it :$

you'd think id learn wouldn't ya :D

so, rather than annoy myself any further with my failures is there anyone out there who could/would drill/tap my remaining banjo for me in exchange for some ££££ please ??  

:)

1 hour ago, 69chris said:

hey guys,

finally got the bike together enough to start..............................oil's leaking out of exhaust, as expected as iv yet to sort restrictor out.......................although thats not for the want of trying !!!!!

i started out with 3 banjos and 2 taps.........im now down to 1 banjo that doesn't have a broken tap in it :$

you'd think id learn wouldn't ya :D

so, rather than annoy myself any further with my failures is there anyone out there who could/would drill/tap my remaining banjo for me in exchange for some ££££ please ??  

:)

Where are you.