Exhaust question

1980 gs750L

cager took me out last april but my low mileage 816 wiseco engine is undamaged. I picked up this exhaust from the college when they were going to scrap it.  Its a vintage Yoshimura exhaust with a carbon can. But its so old it has no discernable weave to it. Wondering if anyone can help me identify what bike it would have been built for and/or what headers i could replace them with. #3 and #4 or torn badly. I do plan on rebuilding the bike when i find a chassis. Especially as i will start a new job as a kaw suz tech when the snow clears.

Any suggestions appreciated. Ive spent 3 months trying to find stuff. Closest possible match i found was gs1000. But these r angled straight bends not the round hand-bent header if that makes sense. It is painted black but idc bout that.

20180711_161242.jpg

20190126_171353.jpg

Edited by CrashTheSuzi
Cant type...

No im not sure its carbon. Thats my best guess w as lightweight as it is and its from the 80s or 90s. Supposedly.. never heard of a plastic can..

Guy was building a class competitive cafe racer but it sat too long n rusted the cylinders. Ill try 2 contact him also when i can work again. Still recovering

i will try to remember to look at it when im at my dad's 2moro (50 miles away) which is where its stored

• 3 weeks later...

Next idea is to just find a completely different system. Ive found a Delkevic thats stainless and seems to b low at the muffler but i cant seem 2 find pics of how high the muffler is. I do plan on putting bags back on the replacement.

Can anybody help me w height measurements? Or recommendations to look into? Thx

https://www.z1enterprises.com/delkevic-gs750e-1980-1982-4-1-s-s-exhaust-system.html