Dyno Day Sunday 21st July

Paulm

10 hours ago, jonny1bump said:

What do they think to your bike, especially after your sand racing result.

They did a feature on it and what ive done with it a bit ago. Think there going to either do somthing or let me do a piece on Pendine this year.

They are coming round to featuring more interesting older stuff, and stuff people do with their bikes, not just bits on the bike itself.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest YoshiJohnny
On 2/21/2019 at 8:27 AM, MeanBean49 said:

Cool, i may even be tempted to start reading it again now Newbiggin is in charge. Even though they are the competition

nope...as long as Jim and that fucking unwashed cunt Seeley are in there they aint having another penny of mine.. much as I like Chris

7 hours ago, YoshiJohnny said:

nope...as long as Jim and that fucking unwashed cunt Seeley are in there they aint having another penny of mine.. much as I like Chris

Oh, those 2 are still involved? Not for me. Trackday be interesting, see if Jim remembers callimg me terminally stupid when he thought I couldnt see it

9 hours ago, MeanBean49 said:

Oh, those 2 are still involved? Not for me. Trackday be interesting, see if Jim remembers callimg me terminally stupid when he thought I couldnt see it

That's bit harsh Rob why he say that.

You Normally find those that slag others off diverting attention from themselves for been useless.

4 hours ago, jonny1bump said:

That's bit harsh Rob why he say that.

You Normally find those that slag others off diverting attention from themselves for been useless.

It was over a post about a cafe racer bandit 600 they had in sboty competition. Lots of people complaining it wasnt a special was just a bandit with fork gaitors and brown seat. Jim spent whole debate giving us all grief for daring to question it, using big words to lord it over everyone loke he does, so I screenshotted hos own page where he had been slagging off a very similar bandit for the exact same things everyone was saying. Needless to say he gave a pompus response, left it up for long enough then exactly as I thought and expected he banned me from the page, then proceeded to slag me off thinking I could no longer see.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, MeanBean49 said:

It was over a post about a cafe racer bandit 600 they had in sboty competition. Lots of people complaining it wasnt a special was just a bandit with fork gaitors and brown seat. Jim spent whole debate giving us all grief for daring to question it, using big words to lord it over everyone loke he does, so I screenshotted hos own page where he had been slagging off a very similar bandit for the exact same things everyone was saying. Needless to say he gave a pompus response, left it up for long enough then exactly as I thought and expected he banned me from the page, then proceeded to slag me off thinking I could no longer see.

Ha ha, I remember that one,Alan Seeley was using lots of big words thinking we wouldn’t know what they meant!

Guest YoshiJohnny

the trouble with journos being clever and trying to lord it over their readership means a dip in sales and mergers having to be made to keep them in work.. then they move onto the next mag to fuck up..

There are a few exceptions.. genuinely nice folk who's mags just run their course but I don't like being taken for an idiot.. whilst paying their wages in part.. 

fuck 'em

1 hour ago, MeanBean49 said:

@Paulmyou should remember, it was you who started the post causing all the trouble, haha

@YoshiJohnnyit funny isnt it how what we all said at the time is happenening now.

Goes to show you cant tell readers what they should like, and you can't treat them all as inferioir to yourself. Especially when its the readers bikes that make up the content for your magazine.

Yes I beleive I did Rob:D

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, jonny1bump said:

That really fun Rob you must proper got under his skin and wound him up, sounds like he proper lost it.

Yeah, was a bit of a game to see how long it took to get banned. Dont think he realised he was the one being toyed with, such is his own opinion of his greatness over everyone else.

@Paulmyou should remember, it was you who started the post causing all the trouble, haha

@YoshiJohnnyit funny isnt it how what we all said at the time is happenening now.

Goes to show you cant tell readers what they should like, and you can't treat them all as inferioir to yourself. Especially when its the readers bikes that make up the content for your magazine.

In the spirit of united OSS I’ve cancelled my subscription to said mag today.....:tu...fuck em all :D

• Like 1
Guest YoshiJohnny

Especially when its the readers bikes that make up the content for your magazine.

I have now subscribed to "Hipster Beardy Weirdy" monthly... I think I gotta shot at fame and fortune...