Dyno Day Sunday 21st July

Paulm

Ok, ive been to see Russ at TorqueTune today about OSS having a dyno day there, hes very enthusiastic about us going along for the day. The date is as Sunday 21st July and hopefully being July we may get a nice day for it:). He will have a chat with the Butty Van lady on the industrial estate so we should be ok for bacon sandwiches etc on the day. Pricewise we are looking at £25 if there are 10 of us and £20 if there are 15 or more of us per run,this can be paid on the day. You will get a run and print out of your run for this. Timewise we are aiming for a 9am start to a 5pm finish. If i do not get 10 definate attendees it will NOT take place so come on get on board for a run, the last one we did at Dans place [rip] was a great success,its good day out and a great way for us to meet up socially. I also have Practical Sportsbike magazine interested in possibly doing a feature on it as well,so some of us may end up in the magazine as well if they come along. Any questions ask away. The website for TorqueTune is as follows and if someone cleverer than me can make it a link i would be grateful. WWW.TORQUETUNE.CO.UK. Also can one of the Admins pin it to the top of the section please.The dyno centre address is Unit 15/16 Meden Court, Boughton Industrial Estate South,Newark,Nottinghamshire,NG22 9YU.

Cheers Paul

Edited by Paulm
  • Like 6
41 minutes ago, Simbec1863 said:

I’m in mate need the RGV sorting on the dyno hope he has time to fine tune it for me or is he just doing power runs?

Will depend on how many are there on the day Simon I should think, bring some kit and a selection of jets with you just in case:tu

• Like 1