Ignition timing

21 minutes ago, Goo'Roo said:

No, it's an Ignitech that controls only the ignition, the bike Is carbed.

What kind of values would you suggest?

Difficult to suggest figures but yours are about where mine ended up - but mine runs to 2 bar boost, is injected and has compensations so not a direct comparison - you could add 1 deg to whole map from 3000 / 150kpa up if you know fuelling is good.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/27/2019 at 4:41 PM, Goo'Roo said:

Fueling at the moment is a bit lean, 12.5/7 afr at wot, I've to increase a tad the fuel pressure and test

Hi, i set up my bandit myself, with very little knowledge, it's been very educational on the carb side. Do you have this AFR troughout the whole (boosted) rev range, or does it lean out in the higher rpms? If the AFR curve is flat then fit 005-010 bigger mains and you should be fine. While i tuned mine i saw that the afr is changing from (lets say) 13:1 with 115 mains To 12:1 with 125 mains, so after that it was easier to choose a main jet ballpark. 

If the mixture leans out in the higher revs (as mine did) then try to move the pitot tube inlet to a different place in the oncoming airflow. Rising the fuel pressure has very little effect on mixture, it has to be as low as possible and as high as needed :D