Help Required Again!

et1170

how shall I build my 1325 efe   

10 members have voted

1. 1. What to do to my efe 1325 engine build? to run in et bracket bike

• top man head job with bigger valves and race cams , with possible nos down the line
    • turbo
    • sell up and buy a busa

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/10/2019 at 12:46 AM

You guys aren't looking at the application! It seems to me an ET bike needs to leave reliably and quick enough to get sufficient lead advantage to be able to back off to not break out and still finish first? A turbo is all back half rush so playing catch up - may cross the line first but lose on a break-out!

• Like 2

if youre running in a prescribed time bracket, wouldnt it be useful to know what the bike can do in its current state of tune before throwing money at it? if it can already run within the time bracket for a givn category, then throwing money at it seems a bit of a pointless pissing exercise? why not just run it as it stands and then see where you are and where you want to be?

• Like 2

third option should be banned only cheaters go that route haha

maybe see what other efes are running in the bracket you are looking at. option 1 and 2 are both going to be very expensive so lots of research to try and get it right first time. If it was just the most powerful then obviously turbo will win but that is not what you are looking for here

20180902_192149.thumb.jpg.e069c13b814e2863dbec631b09eb9484.jpgThanks for your comments , I have got the 1170 running 10.5 very consistently after 3 years in etbike , runner up in the championship for 3 years but just fancied going faster aswel. will be staying as is for this year while I think what to do with the big engine on the shelf!

Edited by et1170
Phone pic
  • Like 1