Lower Comprression GSXR Pistons

Spirit

I'm trying to find a source for standard-compression ratio pistons. I can't use the 12:1 or (God forbid) 13:1 ones since I live in a real world of variable climate and gasoline quality. No one I have seen sells aftermarket piston kits with lower than 12:1 compression. Anyone got a source for a set of NOS pistons or an aftermarket set of 10/11:1? 

22 hours ago, Spirit said:

I'm trying to find a source for standard-compression ratio pistons. I can't use the 12:1 or (God forbid) 13:1 ones since I live in a real world of variable climate and gasoline quality. No one I have seen sells aftermarket piston kits with lower than 12:1 compression. Anyone got a source for a set of NOS pistons or an aftermarket set of 10/11:1? 

So you are essentially looking for stock Suzuki pistons ? Oil or water cooled, 600, 750 or 1100? Must be thousands lying around - i've got a couple of sets (GSXR 1100K) but can't say what condition they are in - probably need rings!

Never found out for sure if it was a 748/749/1052 or 1127 engine, what state the engine's in etc ??? - thought the spacer idea was a good one, or take some timing out of it, add some octane booster …… maybe the engine had hi-comp pistons in it and had got 'nibbled' - hard to help with 1/4 the info though :/