Turbo charging my B12

Yes there is a little scavenge pump on it. I have a carb jet in the banjo bolt on oil feed to turbo to raise oil pressure.

ok awesome. What pump do you use? Struggling to find out at the moment.

will probably have to get some more piping if I'm going to run it to there. And some more adapters. I like it there tho as its out of the way 

i am putting in a 0.5mm restriction in my feed just after the banjo as well.

ok so after a lot of searching I found out that the bolt is a M12 with 1.25mm pitch...... Pretty tricky to find an elbow with that thread so had to buy an adaptor to change thread then an elbow off that........

just wondering, with the fuel pressure gauge should it be off an inline adaptor or can it be on its own pipe off the pressure regulator? (I have the malpassi pressure regulator with 1 in and 2 out with drain and pressure check pipe)

(I have the malpassi pressure regulator with 1 in and 2 out with drain and pressure check pipe)

Puzzled! - post a picture of the regulator as they don't normally have a drain or pressure checking pipe! Oh and your oil drain pump isn't a Facet but it does look like the type Fruitloops uses so should be adequate (more like a screen wash pump to be honest! LOL)

From what I can gather, the one pipe on the side on its own is fuel in, bottom 2 on the side with 3 are fuel out, top one on the side with 3 is air pressure pipe and one underneath is fuel return.

o whilst on subject of fuel return, can I use the standard overflow pipe from the tank as a return or will that not work?

Edited by majortom4

Finally got a turbo! Been modified my it to fit on bike today, turned compressor housing round and made a mounting plate for waste gate, chopped and sorted oil feed and drain, mounted pump for oil return and gave the turbo a good clean.

now need to chop the manifold and the dump pipe down so I have. Falange to weld onto.

decisions decisions of where to mount it tho. Think it's going to have to be mounted pretty low to factor in size and oil cooler lines. Need to make some brackets up for it as well.

will try and get some pics up tomorrow.

been busy over last few days, managed to get the turbo mounted and made up a bracket to help support it, fitted oil feed as well.

need some help tho with where to wire my oil and fuel pump into. i have found a switch live (see pictures) and just wondering is it possible to wire both my fuel and oil pump into this one connection? or will it be too much and overload stuff???

Also wondering what do i do with this pipe?? (see pictures) it was connected to the airbox...... do i need to reconnect it to the plenum or just leave it???

cheers guys :)

mounted turbo.jpg

switch live.jpg

what is this pipe.jpg