EFE wiring diagram

Pedda

Hi everybody, 

I'm about starting to make me some new looms for my EFE engined kats. Got a nice pic of a EFE wiring diagram,  all coloured. Unfortunately low res file. Want to print and have it laminated. Cannot read what's what, so anyone got a high res pic he can email me?  p.worm (at) gmx.de

Thanks in Advance,

Pedda

Nope, no better resolution versions than this one I found somewhere online (perhaps on this forum?).

I tried enhancing the texts in photoshop, but although the readability can be improved somewhat I think time would be better spent on just recreating the texts rather than fiddling around with it.

6 hours ago, nachopa said:

Wow.... that wiring diagram looks really difficult to understand for me. I hope that my bike runs ok, otherwise I'll expend months just trying to understand that :(

The layout makes it seem more complex than it really is. That's why the demand for full colour versions is so frequent.

@Pedda,

Not the right bike, but perhaps this high resolution 1100SZ Katana wiring diagram (made by Hus) can be of some use? 

KatWiring1.jpg

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Can anybody advise on checking the indicator circuit, if I unplug the left hand switch from the main loom can i use a jumper from the orange red tracer wire on the loom ( live feed ) onto the light blue for the right hand indicator and the light green black tracer for the left indicator.

How to check the relay switch

How to check the turn signal control unit.

Thanks.