Front wheel guidance needed please

Rhubarb

I'm sure it's been exhausted so again I apologise 

What other wheels will fit into the forks on an 83 gsx750? 

I've posted before about having issues finding discs, I've found them but it I had more options I'd want to put something different up front. 

Im worried about discs meeting callipers correctly more than anything else 

Edited by Rhubarb
Changing title to more appropriate

Ok so dug through this forum and Google without much great success. 

I'm still learning these machines end of. 

I'm going have a 6" from a gsxr tl (srad k3 I think) in the rear. It'll be tight but it will fit. 

I have the forms and they sit well height wise so don't want to change them if I don't have to. But there doesnt seem to be any obvious options without changing the forks. I really don't want to do this.....

16 hours ago, Rhubarb said:

What other wheels will fit into the forks on an 83 gsx750? 

I've posted before about having issues finding discs, I've found them but it I had more options I'd want to put something different up front. 

Im worried about discs meeting calipers correctly more than anything else 

Firstly were original 83 750's still on 19" or 17's?   If the former you're on a hiding to nothing!

If its the fork - disc - caliper situation, then it makes considerably more sense to do a whole front end swap rather than a bit here and a bit there and then a multitude of spacers and washers to make it all work together!

2 minutes ago, Gixer1460 said:

Firstly were original 83 750's still on 19" or 17's?   If the former you're on a hiding to nothing!

If its the fork - disc - caliper situation, then it makes considerably more sense to do a whole front end swap rather than a bit here and a bit there and then a multitude of spacers and washers to make it all work together!

Fronts a 16" 2.15 I believe can't confirm without being in front of it.

I wanted to avoid swapping it the forks and yokes. If it's not achievement without doing it for now to get it on the road I'll stick with it.