Efest! The largest gathering of Efe’s

blighty

2019 at Santa Pod Raceway we have organised the largest gathering of Efe’s all in one place.

Details copyied from our facebook page efe club:

EFEST @ The Jap Show 28-29 September 2019 Santa Pod 

So who wants to show off their EFE at the track, and meet up with like minded people, in what has the potential to be a huge gathering !!  

Here are the details confirmed so far, before I book a pit area for us, but now I need some commitment from you :)

Weekend ticket which includes entry and pit pass and a pit space is £16 per person if you order through me. Vehicle passes will also be sent to me. This is the best deal ;)  Of course if everyone who said they were interested actually pays in advance, there will be a bulk booking price (to be confirmed depending on numbers) 

Early bird tickets bought through Santa Pod are £16 no pit pass and no parking in the pits.

Advance tickets from Santa Pod are £20 no pit pass

Tickets on the gate are £28 on the day

I need to know numbers as soon as possible, simply message me and I will message you with bank details to send your payment. 

Let's make this happen - :)
Thanks Lizz

86149560-3D5A-430B-B188-20D1C1E9C01C.jpeg

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Paulm said:

Or have a EFE engine isn’t it Clive?

Tyne Blights original post said

Don’t forget people , stock Efe’s , Efe’s with Et, Bandit, Oil Boiler motors . Drag bikes .If you have any doubt, contact me. "that's contact Tyne Blight on Faceache" not me 9_9

Edited by Duckndive
  • Like 1
On 12/26/2018 at 5:44 PM, Blubber said:

How pure do the efe's need to be?

There are a lot on here with a different engine...Or more

I’m hoping there will be some completely stock ones there, I should imagine the majority of the bikes will be modified. 

Me and Dad are planning on bringing our entire arsenal which is all modified including 2 drag bikes.

Spondons and similar with efe motors are welcome.

Edited by blighty
  • Like 2
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...