Will this work ???

Evoluzione

So I've got this 87 GSXR1100 thats sat in my garden shed for 20 years,it came to me in boxes as a job to "Streetfighter" after fitting an SB6 rear wheel and a GSXR400 USD front end,risers and renthal bars he wanted fitted the build came to a stop as the front end was way to short ...

It was never finished and I ended with it,

It is a "Grey Import" that  was imported  from Japan in 96,I know I'm missing a few parts the main ones being carbs and clocks,I have the bike on the bench in my workshop now with the correct front end and back wheel,knocked up a set of CV carbs and with 2 rachet straps a hairdryer and WD40 did the unthinkable and got the rock hard inlet rubbers to surrender !!!

The 87 is one of 6 bikes that I need to sell and not one of them is a runner and  as we all know  no one wants to buy a non runner ?

The problem I have is the wiring loom is no good,its brittle,oxidezed and butchered when a previous owner fitted a DYNA 2000 with crimp fittings,

I've taken off the DYNA 2000 and after going through my "hoard" of parts I've located the original CDI + half a dozen other Suzuki CDI's,I have a good loom/CDI/CDI pickup for a 91 1100M can I fit this and get the 87 to run (not ride)so I'm able to show its future owner it runs,I know I should just get the correct loom but I'd rather just get rid of it as is,