Welcome to OLDSKOOLSUZUKI.INFO. Before posting, PLEASE READ THE FUCKING RULES!
1. Read the Fucking rules!
2. Posting anything other than content relating to Old Skool Suzukis (read the definition here) will be frowned upon and may be deleted without notice. Repeat offenders will be BANNED.
3. If you find yourself typing ‘I know it's not a Suzuki but’ or similar, your post won’t last long. Persistence and moaning will be resolved via the delete and or BAN buttons.
4. Pictures of other bikes will be deleted without notice and repeat offenders will be BANNED. This is not up for discussion and needs no explanation or justification. Whingers, moaners and even polite suggestions will be silenced via the delete and or BAN buttons.
5. Teapots aren't Katanas and mildly adorned ‘B6 fighters’ are not OSS. Instant delete or BAN, enough is enough.
6. There is custom code built into the site that converts certain words typed into a different word or phrase. Do not adjust your television screens, these replacement words are for your own safety. Don't like that? Infringing on your civil liberties? Think we should all grow up? If so, you are in the wrong place, stop taking yourself so seriously as we refuse to grow up. Don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out.
7. Before sharing that vaguely bike related video clip that we've probably all seen many times, ask yourself ‘is it really OSS relevant? ‘. Same rules apply - delete and persistent fuckwhittery will be met with a BAN.
8. Those repeat questions that everyone has a different answer for e.g. ‘which insurance/breakdown cover/oil/tyre/brake pad/clothing is best?’ are boring and will be deleted.
9. A minimum post count of 50 is needed before the Marketplace sections of 'For Sale', 'Wanted' and 'Traders' become visible and accessible to new members. Don't take the piss and try to advertise stuff in other sections, it will get deleted. Adverts without prices, asking for offers, 'what's it worth?' or those that get bumped will be deleted.
10. eBay links are lazy content and will be deleted, especially the pointless ‘how much!’ and ‘take away his tools’ posts. If it's worth posting here we want a proper post just for us with pictures and your own words. Why? Because we're worth it! ( flicks long shiny hair with hand and flounces off).
11. NO FUCKING COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING without permission from the admin team. See the Traders section for how to apply to get that permission.
12. BANNING and deleting stuff is a big part of the OSS culture. It's what we call quality control. If you fall foul of this you may have a chance of reinstatement (provided you have not got personal with another member) by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a 'selfie' photo of yourself holding a grovelling sign stating why we should allow you back in. If you have done something unforgivable (e.g. HONDA PICTURES) you must be astride an Old Skool Suzuki whilst holding your begging letter to stand a chance of re-joining the fun.
13. Members who cry 'BAN' at every opportunity will be BANNED. Nobody likes a grass.
14. Abuse will be given and welcomed whole heartedly however make it personal and you will be BANNED.
15. Racist, sexist or homophobic remarks will get you an instant BAN and make you look like a gigantic fucking bell end. Boring, not funny and not welcome.
16. OSS is NOT a feedback mechanism for poor goods and/or service you may have received from a supplier. It lacks the essential balance that allows the business in question to respond and/or offer an explanation hence it is open to abuse. If you experience difficulties with a transaction or service we recommend you take it up directly with the business in question and/or with Trading Standards. The OSS owner and admin team do not wish to be involved in any legal challenge that may result as a consequence of comments made on this site.
Admins write the rules, it doesn't mean they have to abide by them.
RISK OF HURT FEELINGS:
This forum is not suitable for children or Honda enthusiasts with no sense of humour. By joining the forum you are aware of and accepting of its narrow minded, stubborn and luddite view of the world. That’s the nature of the beast and why people love it so do not expect any sympathy when you post pictures of lesser makes and models then someone calls you a cunt , deletes your shit content or BANS you.
The admins take no responsibility for any transactions that take place, they are the responsibility of the individuals concerned. All content made available as part of this forum (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of Old Skool Suzuki or it's admins. The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this Old Skool Suzuki forum does not mean that Old Skool Suzuki or it's admins have endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message to email@example.com. This forum is not monitored 24/7.
All intellectual property rights in all aspects of this website and forum, including, but not limited to OSS logos, artwork, URLs are owned by the OSS owner and admin team. Express permission must be sought in advance before those intellectual properties (e.g. OSS logos, artwork or URLs) are used on or as part of products or services or any other distribution outside of this website and forum.