Modifications to 600 bandit

Stewart750

3 hours ago, Foz said:

Get your self onto any of the 15 bandit pages on Facebook or the bandit forum website.  Bandits only seem popular on here if they are heavily modified or used as donor bikes to update some of the dinosaurs. 

OK buddy, cheers, I know a lot of people use them for old dinosours as I also have a dinosaur that I'm modding

• Like 1

The more interesting thing is what you doing with the dinosaur :)

As to the very blandit 6 xD what do you want it to do?

Best gsx750f or gsxr750 motor in it straight drop I'm told ;) 

B12 shock, I've heard makes the 6 handle better. If it's the mk1 putting a RF6 front wheel in the front end, then you can put a 120 tyre on. The gsx600f 33mm carbs and better springs in the forks as they are very soft.

End of the day it's a b6 your never going to get much out of it with out a hart transplant xD

1 hour ago, wraith said:

The more interesting thing is what you doing with the dinosaur :)

As to the very blandit 6 xD what do you want it to do?

Best gsx750f or gsxr750 motor in it straight drop I'm told ;) 

B12 shock, I've heard makes the 6 handle better. If it's the mk1 putting a RF6 front wheel in the front end, then you can put a 120 tyre on. The gsx600f 33mm carbs and better springs in the forks as they are very soft.

End of the day it's a b6 your never going to get much out of it with out a hart transplant xD

I know it's only a blandit but I got a 120 on the front wheel any way and a r6 shock in the back but was just wondering on any other means of better handling as its still a bit bland, and as with the dinosaur I got a 750et and am putting a b12 front end in and a b6 rear wheel in and am also thinking a change of heart as well to maybe a gsxr 1100 or something along them lines, cheers for the info wraith. 

• Like 1