Which Triple Tree to fit 54/56mm forks !?

I believe GSXR 1100M/N... hoping for straight fit onto 750 Slabby Frame... will the Watercooled 11’s work as well?... trying to do something similar to UK Lees R1 fork swap... using the GSXR Triples for easy fitting all being the same distance apart etc (not using R1 Fork’s... but hoping regardless... lol) !!  :-)

10 hours ago, manden said:

anyone actually have any good experiences with converting to a more modern front end like a k7 or later?

I have a 1000 k8 forks on one of my bikes, always found the ride quite harsh, put different springs in and oil , still run settings on the soft side. Thought the forks were fucked so got another set and they are the same,   Mind you the roads in Hampshire are shit.

Have 600/750 k6 on my slingshot and they are much better.

10 hours ago, manden said:

anyone actually have any good experiences with converting to a more modern front end like a k7 or later?

2016 hayabusa forks and brembos, when resprung for my weight this front end is the best ive used one a B12, and ive used as few;)

and they are 50/54mm

don't know of a 54/56mm set of forks, plenty of 52/56 and 50/54mm???:tu

the brakes are blindin' and the front sticks like the proverbial...:D

fygQMsx.jpg

8 hours ago, Gammaboy said:

What the frig has 54/56mm forks?

I think the OP is looking at bottom dims ie. 54 OR 56? The answers my son, are all in the matrix LOL! - basically GSXR1100 L - N, some 750's and GSXR 1000's K1 - K7 and a couple of 750's. There are bound to be other manufacturers but unless you've access to a breakers to measure every type of leg its almost easier to keep legs and trees together and adapt the spindle?

Edited by Gixer1460
On 7/31/2018 at 5:54 PM, Gsxrsam said:

Image result for suzuki fork chart

The details missing in that matrix for GSXR1100 95(-98) are lenght *775mm 50 top, 55 bottom, spindle dia. 20mm, calp. spacing 90mm. 

*Matrix error 775mm not 765mm same height as  93-94 forks but different design to 95-98 type. 

Edited by Jaydee
On 8/3/2018 at 10:07 AM, stellafella said:

I have a 1000 k8 forks on one of my bikes, always found the ride quite harsh, put different springs in and oil , still run settings on the soft side. Thought the forks were fucked so got another set and they are the same,   Mind you the roads in Hampshire are shit.

Have 600/750 k6 on my slingshot and they are much better.

Thanks m8. Theyre cheaper too :)