Carb centerline measurement for 1127?

I am trying to determine if the manifolds that came on my orphan 1127 are the correct ones. I am holding up various carb racks I originally sourced for my air cooled 1100 to see if they would work on the oil boiler and three carbs of the four are close-ish, but the left inner manifold is way off.  

Does anyone know what the centers should be? Or what part numbers I should look for? I was told the 1127 started life in a ‘91 teapot.

532B285F-53C0-4BC0-9E28-6676291311D0.jpeg

6C4AD453-6FEE-44AB-B612-EFF75DF539F3.jpeg

On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 1:48 PM, 370steve said:

My MkII bandit were same spacing, but @ 10mm longer

Odd, as the MK-II carbs I had were totally different spacing. (and if you check bandit forums etc they also comment on different spacing)

Same port spacing, but carbs are spaced differently and use totally different Carn rubbers,

Edited by SiBag
370 Steve changed his post

Thanks for the part numbers. It looks like the left two manifolds are swapped. I am going to have to drop the engine back out to get access for the fuxxored phillps screws holding them on. I can’t believe Suzuki would use phillps on these, I am replacing them with socket heads.

Learning something everyday.

Cheers Zweihammer