Cam cover bolts

Tiny

Morning to all

I'm trying to find someone who can either make or supply the four centre banjo bolts and the two cam cover bolts by the can chain tunnel.

Can't seem to find them on the net. Would like them in stainless

Its for a mk1 600 blandit

Would be willing to pay for 2/3 sets

Many thanks 

Tiny

Edited by Tiny
6 hours ago, 370steve said:

if you sell your first born to pay for them :P

Did not say they where cheep, just they had them xD

Once they where the place to go for all your oil kits, oil line ends, bits and pieces etc etc but after they seemed to go tits up they just seem to be dear, but I've got some bits off them in the past and the quality is good. (y)

yeah, i remember buying from them fairing fasteners....buying one piece was like 1€, if you buy a bulk pack of say 20 pieces price for the bag was 22€......because packaging costs extra money....so, i ended up ordering 20 individual fasteneres for 20€

Funny kind of sales mentality they had....usually buy more=pay less, not: buy more, pay more

11 hours ago, wraith said:

Yes they where good when they started, and the man and his wife starters it had a very nice Harris, but when he died she tried to keep it going but ended up selling the business and it went down hill quickly from there.

You’re confusing two company’s....the husband and wife business was My mate RIP Dave Grant and Wendy called braided steel....that some years after Dave’s death was closed by his widow Wendy.

The other Business Pro-Bolt run by Mark whose surname evades me and is the Uk agent for those mega wide swing arms is still in business under another name ...Nothing to do With Dave Grant RIP

1 hour ago, Duckndive said:

You’re confusing two company’s....the husband and wife business was My mate RIP Dave Grant and Wendy called braided steel....that some years after Dave’s death was closed by his widow Wendy.

The other Business Pro-Bolt run by Mark whose surname evades me and is the Uk agent for those mega wide swing arms is still in business under another name ...Nothing to do With Dave Grant RIP

Sorry, my misstate.

• Like 1