RS38 Jetting

I just picked up a new set of RS38s from APE (with pods). I was wondering if anyone would like to share their jetting specs... I'd like to get a good ballpark before I put them on. 

I was told by APE that they are pre "configured" for a GSXR 1100 (1127 speciifcallY), but I was wondering how close it is. Another rep I spoke to when I ordered said "the jetting is up to you".  Any experience there?

Obv they will need to be fine tuned, but if I can get it as close as possible before losing a trackday with an obnoxiously running bike, that would be great. 

My set up will be stock 1127 engine, dyna coils, pod filters, hindle 4-2-1 pipe. 

Guest YoshiJohnny

hate pod filters....

use bellmouths with socks..

jetting shouldn't be a mile out if everything else is ok but best to set up on a dyno...

Yes... that is what is supplied. I am sure that's what's in the carbs.

They have the same baseline jets listed for GSXR 750 & 1100, GS 1000 & 1150, and KZ 1000 & 1100.

Wondering what people have actually used in the end. Sure the 750 and the 1100 would running different jets... 

I know in a factory pro stage 3 kit between the 750 and 1100 is something like 132.5 vs. 150

Guest YoshiJohnny

I am running  RS38s with the factory jets supplied in an 1127 with pipe and stacks.. runs fine 

yours may be different but the only way to find 100% out is to road test it or dyno it... 

Edited by YoshiJohnny