750et front and rear end swap?

Hey guys, got a standard 750et and I want to swap the suspension, I got a zx6r front end (early model) and the 1100 slabside stem presses straight in, I measured the fork difference and work out that I would lose 80mm plus 2 inches because of the 19 to 17 inch wheel difference but when I tried it with a 600 bandit rear wheel in the standard swingarm, it couldn't have been closer to the floor if it tried, I was wondering what front and rear ends I could use to still give me some sort of clearance? 

Cheers

20180511_145902.jpg

Edited by Stewart750

The b6 rear wheel will be ok to use (common swop) it's the front end that will be giving you the problem, b6 or b12 front end work but you will need to change the stem (longer stems on bandits) or slabside front end (the gsxr j had 3 spoke 18" front wheel which will match the mk1 b6) or you could go for a gsxr1100 89 rwu  front end (slingshot) or the early usd gsxr front end (slingshot)

i think a SV will also work.

Anything shorter than 760mm will be getting low you could go down to 730mm but watch out for the curbs as you may hit the down pipe link pipe if you have a 4-1 zorst.

28 minutes ago, wraith said:

The b6 rear wheel will be ok to use (common swop) it's the front end that will be giving you the problem, b6 or b12 front end work but you will need to change the stem (longer stems on bandits) or slabside front end (the gsxr j had 3 spoke 18" front wheel which will match the mk1 b6) or you could go for a gsxr1100 89 rwu  front end (slingshot) or the early usd gsxr front end (slingshot)

i think a SV will also work.

Anything shorter than 760mm will be getting low you could go down to 730mm but watch out for the curbs as you may hit the down pipe link pipe if you have a 4-1 zorst.

Cheers bud, what would be the easiest way to go?

as I don't want to use usd front ends. 

The bandit, forks are the longest and will give you the most clearance (I have the b12 front end on my gsx1100et) you will need to swop the stems, don't know if your b6 rear wheel is the strate Spock or curved, but the b12 are strate and the mk2 b6 are strate as well, just the mk1 b6 are curved.

19 minutes ago, wraith said:

The bandit, forks are the longest and will give you the most clearance (I have the b12 front end on my gsx1100et) you will need to swop the stems, don't know if your b6 rear wheel is the strate Spock or curved, but the b12 are strate and the mk2 b6 are strate as well, just the mk1 b6 are curved.

OK so 1200 bandit front end is the best way to go, and I've got the mark 1 rear wheel, I've made the spacers and machined the sprocket carrier as well, just got to weld the torque arm for the rear caliper and then should be good to go? 

7 hours ago, wraith said:

Yes, b12 is good (y) 

That will give you a better front end and much better brakes ;)

Once you get 50+ posts you will able to get into the for sale/wanted part of the site and get parts cheaper and better the off flebay ;) 

OK no worries, cheers for that I will keep you guys updated on how it goes