Gsxr 750 WP balancing throttle bodies

Yes, No need to remove the air box. your tank will need to be removed tho! the balance pipes connect to the top of the carbs. do you have dial gauges or carb tune type?

As their is a proper way the set the gauges up before you start incase you didn't know. not aware of yer skill set,  or mechanical  skills .;)

8 hours ago, Madb said:

Yes, No need to remove the air box. your tank will need to be removed tho! the balance pipes connect to the top of the carbs. do you have dial gauges or carb tune type?

As their is a proper way the set the gauges up before you start incase you didn't know. not aware of yer skill set,  or mechanical  skills .;)

I have the carb tube type so the manual explains set up procedures in it. I have an auxiliary fuel tank for doing the balancing so that not a problem. Did you manage to adjust the balancing screws with a normal screwdriver or do I need a 90 degree angled jobby?

the balance screws are accessed from the top. just use a long flat end screw drivers or phillips.(y)  between 1&2 then 3&4 then adjust the one between 2&3 to bring the pairs in sync. 

carbs are off different model but screws and balance pipes are in same location. you will need to block/seal yer pipe that comes from #3 inlet that fits to your fuel tap.

carbs.jpg

the middle screw is a pain to get to mind, I took an old screw driver and bent the shaft to a roughly 45 Deg angle, then I could adjust the middle screw to balance between 1+2 and 3+4.

If you haven't got the workshop manual its worth getting it, was really useful for stuff like this.