750 slabby engine

As nearly finished the Gs  im looking at starting a new project so question is i have a 750 slab engine  i want to put in an oldskool frame ie gs,gsx  i have already got a 850 shafty frame can i use that  i would be looking at something like a gsx1400 type rear end  so question is best frame to use  any idea help would be great cheers mick 

Yes the 750 engine will go into a gs850 frame with lot's of room, the good thing with the gs850 frame is that the swing arm mounts/pivert points are wider the the chain drive frames.

My last gs1000 build i did, I used a gs850 frame with a zx9r swing arm and a gsxr 5.5" rear wheel all went in with on problems  and had lots of room for the chain run.

the biggest thing is you will need to make up a sleeve to weld into the frame swing arm holes to match your swing arm.

IMG_20170331_123239.thumb.jpg.04b1432bff64ddd0947f8ecc115be047.jpg

I welded mounting plates on the swing arm to keep it twin shock but be easy to make it single shock ;)

• Like 1