Fork ID

Rncv

Not gsx750et as they are 35mm.

the only thing I'm not sour about is the bit/thing below the caliper ?

apart from that I'd say gs850/1000 but there are two different types of these forks.

Also thinking of it, if the front end (yokes, frame headstock) look untouched could be a swap over from the gsx1100et?

If your doing the forks seals the numbers on the deal should tell you all you need to know ;)

Edited by wraith
Add a bit
On 29/04/2018 at 5:32 PM, wraith said:

Not gsx750et as they are 35mm.

the only thing I'm not sour about is the bit/thing below the caliper ?

apart from that I'd say gs850/1000 but there are two different types of these forks.

Also thinking of it, if the front end (yokes, frame headstock) look untouched could be a swap over from the gsx1100et?

If your doing the forks seals the numbers on the deal should tell you all you need to know ;)

I've been looking but neither the gs, or gsx had anti dive?

12 hours ago, Stewart750 said:

I've been looking but neither the gs, or gsx had anti dive?

The gsx750/1100 KATANA forks had anti dive, but the wheel spindle was at the bottom of the forks not at the side.

it's the blanking off plate what is getting me, as all Suzuki I know had the anti dive at the front of the forks not the back/under the caliper.

The only thing I've seen with a anti dive behind was a Ho#da that had a bar coming from the caliper to the anti dive, think it was a first hen vfr 750 pre single sider.

On 02/05/2018 at 3:14 AM, Fjbj40 said:

Anti-dives were usually on the front of the fork.

A better pic of down there would help. Heck, they may not even be Suzuki forks o.O

I'll get some more pics for you guys tomorrow, cause the fork seals need doing badly, there the only thing wrong with it really haha