1052 con rod

no class

Look in the  manual. It'll show big end journal sizes. Give you a rough (but close) idea? Having said that, it'll also give you std. and maximum wear sizes on the big end itself. The 1052 manual, I don't have, or I'd be able to give you a definate size. Sorry! 

Edited by Swiss Toni

I took a wrist pin center to top of piston measurements of a gen1 busa piston compared to a b 12.....( Busa .980") (B12 .998").     If you take a stock b12 con rod center to center (4.606") add that to the wrist pin center to top of piston (B12  .998") = 5.604".    B12 (comp ratio 9.5:1).  Interestingly enough ..... if you take a 1052 con rod center to center (4.621") add that to the wrist pin center to top of piston ( Busa .980" ) =5.601" you would get a nice usable comp ratio for turbo use ..... as the busa pistons are dished . Deck height would be .003" lower than a stock b12 and probably a usable squish ..... keep in mind this is with the b12  59 mm stroke .Looks like very minor adjustments to get the job done . I will verify the lot with a dry build once the new 1052 carrillo's arrive . 

Edited by no class
  • Like 3