750 liners in B6 block?

bandit750

Hi Suzuki gurus,

I know it's my first post but I really can't find a simple yes/no answer to my question anywhere else.

I have a GSX750 teapot motor and a B6 motor, are the liners swappable?

I wouldn't dare suggest that I'd like to keep the "599cc" stamp rather than the "749cc" stamp, not for insurance purposes but for street sleeper purposes.

Or i'm being a knob and should just swap the lot over (I take it they do swap like for like?).

Thanks in advance and hope i can look forward to many hours of mindless fun on this site.

Bike is a B6 with GSXR750WP front end, brand new Nissin 4 pots (after a near lethal problem with a pair or Eblag specials!) squeezed by a Nissin radial master cylinder from a 2007 GSXR1000.

As well as the 750 conversion I have a B12 swingarm that needs to go in but running the B6 wheel as I like the handling and don't want to slow it down with a 180 B12 wheel (I have one if you guys deem it essential).

I'll get a pic of the beast up as soon as.

Cheers again.

PS, is GSXRSam still in business, reading through the threads he seems to have, or can make, radial caliper adaptors. I have a brand new pair of radial calipers I'd like to fit if I can get adaptors.