Gsxr1100 sump onto mk2 b12 motor

Jdeac1981

Hi all, will a gsxr1100 sump fit a mk2 b12 motor? Looking at going twin pipe on my project and I have seen it done but am unsure if it will work with the mk2 b12 motor. I know it's been done on the mk1 but want to check before buying the sump pick up and tubes. Hope someone can help. Will be posting a project thread soon.

cheers jon

10 hours ago, Sam-Jaffa said:

Don't suppose you'd know if he's still after a swap do you??

I've a GSXR1100 going in my 750Kat frame. I suspect I'll need the lower profile of a bandit sump - but have no time to do anything until the New year. I'd be willing to do a swop probably in the New year. PM me - if it makes sense to your plans. I'm sure we can organise a meet an swop depending on your location. 

On 12/16/2016 at 9:55 AM, Solcambs said:

I've a GSXR1100 going in my 750Kat frame. I suspect I'll need the lower profile of a bandit sump - but have no time to do anything until the New year. I'd be willing to do a swop probably in the New year. PM me - if it makes sense to your plans. I'm sure we can organise a meet an swop depending on your location. 

if you are interested in a swap matey, drop me a pm and we can sort it out in the new year!