info needed

SFC

INFO NEEDED does anyone know of a big tubed bob moss frame that originally held a fireblade motor, ive been told bob was either a frame builder or racer who came from scotland, story is there was three frames built , two destroyed and i have only one left ,think bike was published many years ago... any info/help would be greatfully appreciated

Bob is local to me and works with vans now only has his Gsxr engined Kawasuki as his personal bike ,  I know he built frames for the Gsxr engine and only 5 as far as I know there are still 2 at least in Tayside one is a race bike owned by Torquil Patterson (got a wee bit bent on the track but repaired now)  

• Like 1

same frame as above , no it was not me but maybe the guy i have just bought it off , luckily i have since got in contact with bob and he will help with any info i need , been after this frame for many years and now have one, will keep you all updated on progress , many thanks for all your help , cheers carl

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...

not my strong point and avoided this wiring like the plague but must crack on....rear light turns off on high beam and struggling to wire in nos controller but getting there , then i can start tidying it up a bit

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...